This is my first ever Follow Friday, woo-hoo! This is a weekly blog hop, hosted by Parajunkee. This gives me an opportunity to do one of my favorite things...discover new blogs! Maybe I will make some new blogger buddies too!
This week's featured blog is from my friend Rebecca at Confessions of a Page Turner, who has an awesome blog design by the way, love it! I encourage you to stop by and see it for yourself.
So now on to this week's question: Give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you
- Although I love romance novels, I won't read books with "Fabio" inspired covers. I know I could be missing out on some great reading, but they always remind me of the "I can't believe it's not butter" commercials.
- I read two or more books at a time, but usually different genres. I try to mix it up, mystery, romance, and non-fiction. I don't do this intentionally, it just happens.
- I started a book club 11 years ago because every time I suggested a book to my mother, she would always tell me that she couldn't sit down and read a book. The club was designed to encourage her to read. I'm happy to report that she's been reading every since and our club is still together!
- I almost always have a book that I keep in my car. It's my just in case I have to wait some place book. No matter how good it is, it will probably never make it into the house, because its place is in the automobile.
- I can only read non-fiction in chunks. You know like I will read a few pages and put it down. I might revisit the book several times in one day, but I can never just sit and read it for hours on end. Maybe I have to digest the information or something. I guess it feels kinda like studying.